x

"This Address is not supported, please select another." error message

I keep the "This Address is not supported, please select another." error message when I try to check out in my store. I looked over the thread about this error message and followed all the trouble shooting and still getting this message. How do I fix this, please?

My site is https://browandwaxingstudio.square.site/

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I’m having the same issue. Were you able to fix it?

Message 2 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @Simagichaircare

I'm sorry to hear you and @bwstudio are having trouble with the site checkout. Addresses are verified by Google, and should auto populate. If the address does not auto populate, you should see an option to manually enter the address. 

Does the address show up as valid on Google? Is this happening with shipping, or delivery orders? 

Message 3 of 6

Yes its a valid Google address. It was happening with Shipping. I think I figured it out. I did not have a upgraded paid account, so the option of the shipping automatically generating shipping rates wasn't happening. I had to manually set up shipping prices based off of weight for it to act right at check out.

Hope that make sense for anyone else who encounters this problem 

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Glad to hear you were able to sort this out! Thanks for sharing your fix with us. ❤️

Message 5 of 6

After playing with it some more and looking a few other things, I think I got it figured out. 

I had to manually go in and set my shipping rates and the states and countries to be shipped to. I hope that makes sense. I don't have a upgraded account so my shipping will not automatically calculate to current shipping rates at checkout. 

Message 6 of 6