x

"page isn’t redirecting properly" error when loading website

I keep getting the error message "page isn’t redirecting properly" when I try to go to the customer facing website. It also says, "This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies." But I'm not sure how to resolve that. I have gone in to see if I have blocked cookies and I haven't.

My website is https://marion-creates-classes.square.site/

help, I haven't been able to use it in months because of this.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @MarionCreates! Thanks for posting about this - that's an unusual message to see when using a free subdomain.

Can you try publishing your website again with the publish button in the website editor? If that doesn't resolve the issue let me know!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5

Hi Adam, Idk why I never got notified that you replied. I just tried publishing it again and when I go to the website as a customer I still get the same message.  Did you visit the link I posted? Did it load for you?

I have tried it on my mobile phone through Safari also and it doesn't load. The message is "Safari cannot open the page. The error was: "Load cannot follow more than 20 redirections".

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MarionCreates 

I'm not sure what the issue was, but it looks like the site is loading properly now. 😊

Message 4 of 5

Thank you so much to whoever fixed it. So weird. I just checked it and it's working for me too. And thank your for letting me know it's working again.

Message 5 of 5