x
Beta Member

unable to add more Shipping boxes options

I need to add more box options in my shipping sections to assign to new items we have in-stock, I currently have 15 set up and whenever I add to new sizes they disappear and I'm unable to select them when editing from the item screen, but when I go ship an item all of those new package sizes I tired to make show up there. Can someone please point me in the right direction to fix this?  I have upgraded to the RTS option and I need to add these new box sizes so my website shipping quotes are as close as possible, right now we are losing money on a few different products due to the "dimensional weight" being wrong.

Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 20-20-04 Shipping Square Online.png

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

After calling the support line I was told that 15 boxes is the limit.  There should really be a way to let people know that without having to call the company about it. 

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

It sounds like there may be a slight delay in the updates reflecting instantly when you are making to the box size options, @ElmStreetToys 🧸 Are these new options appearing when editing from the item screen now?

If you are continually experiencing trouble with this page, our team may need to take a closer look with you to see what's going on, and potentially file a ticket to have our engineers look into the issue. Please reach out by phone if you are still having troubles with this!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

The same thing is still happening.

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Please give us a call or shoot an email our way if you are still experiencing this issue @ElmStreetToys.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Best Answer

After calling the support line I was told that 15 boxes is the limit.  There should really be a way to let people know that without having to call the company about it. 

Message 5 of 5