x

Can I use Square in the Dominican Republic? | Como uso Square en República Dominicana?

Como usar square en República Dominicana 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni

Thanks for your interest in Square!

Square Point of Sale can be used internationally to record payments, track inventory, and grow your business – we don't currently offer card processing in the Dominican Republic. We do keep a list the nations where credit card processing is available on our Support Center. 

We're looking to bring payment processing to other places, and we'll be sure to announce further expansion here on the community! 

PS) We currently provide responses here in the community in English. In order to provide a better answer, I have translated this message using Google Translate, please pardon any errors. 

---

Gracias por su interés en Square!

El punto de venta cuadrado puede utilizarse internacionalmente para registrar pagos, realizar un seguimiento de inventarios y hacer crecer su negocio; en la actualidad no ofrecemos procesamiento de tarjetas en la República Dominicana. Hacemos una lista de las naciones donde el procesamiento de tarjetas de crédito está disponible en nuestro Centro de Soporte.

Estamos tratando de traer el procesamiento de pagos a otros lugares, y vamos a estar seguros de anunciar una mayor expansión aquí en la comunidad!

PS) Actualmente proporcionamos respuestas aquí en la comunidad en inglés. Con el fin de proporcionar una mejor respuesta, he traducido este mensaje con Google Translate, perdón por cualquier error.

Message 2 of 9

Hello Russel,

I actually want to use Square in spanish but for Bolivia. But that is not my only concern but also I need to know if it is possible to translate Point of Sale and Inventory Management, customize templates for invoices and reports and add "Bolivianos" as currency in your the payment method.

If it is not possible to add "Bolivianos" as currency then how about allow a third party payment method that already does to communicate with Square.

Thank you and I look forward to receceive your reply the soonest possible.

JC

Message 3 of 9

is there any cost for using square register this  way i dont see a monthly fee in the page   

Message 4 of 9
Admin

Hello @MarioSilverio! As you're located in a country where card processing isn't available there is no cost or monthly fee to use the Square Point of Sale app. You can use the app to build your item library, and to record and track sales. 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 9

thx so much  can i use a printer in a  wierles network to print a recive?

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Yep @MarioSilverio you can print receipts using a third-party Ethernet or Bluetooth printer but I'm afraid I can't make any recommendations. 

Keep in mind that Bluetooth hardware isn’t currently supported on Android devices. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 7 of 9

any update with payment processing in the Dominican Republic?

Message 8 of 9
Admin

Hi @Joserj - thanks for adding to this thread. 

I don't have any updates to share at the moment, but we'll, you know as any arise in the future 🙂 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 9 of 9