x

Does square work in the Philippines? ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ

Hi, 

I live in manila, Philippines and I am wondering if square works with credit cards and banks here. I'd like to order a square piece online but there is nothing saying whether it is able to function here. Thank you! 

Message 1 of 44
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for your interest in Square, @Juliaquis

We don't currently offer card processing - nor phone support - in the Philippines. At this time we offer card acceptance with the Square app in the US, Canada, Japan, the UK, and Australia.

We're looking to bring payment processing to other markets, and we'll be sure to announce any further expansion on our website! Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Hello, I am based in the Philippines. Can I use Square to process payments for my clients based in the U.S., U.A.E., Australia, and Canada for online marketing services? 

Message 43 of 44
Square Community Moderator

Hey @zach1994 Welcome to The Seller Community. Wow working in the Philippines, must be amazing! Square is currently not available in the Philippines. Card payment acceptance with the Square app is currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, France, and Spain. We currently donโ€™t support payment card processing outside of these countries. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a good one! 

Message 44 of 44