x

"no longer private and information could be hacked" Message appearing for Invoice Customers

Hello!

One of our customers went to pay their invoice and they received a message that said their connection was no longer private and their could be hacked. Is there anything we should do to correct this issue? Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @steps_tx- Is your customer trying to pay the invoice via a home computer or cell phone? Also, how did you provide the invoice, via an email or a link?

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5

They are trying to pay using their cell phone, I believe. I sent it through the Square Website, so it was emailed them directly from Square

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

It sounds like this error is related to a browser issue. This is not an issue related to Square Invoices. I was able to find this article online: https://nr.tn/3tfrfbr which provides some insight into what can be going on. Feel free to pass it on to your customer. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to respond and share that article! 

Message 5 of 5