x
Preguntas sin respuesta

Looking to see if there is a way to select a modifier more than once in a modifier group.

Beta Member
Publicado 02-20-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Why is my Seller Community Q&A showing up under google searches for my square website?

Nivel 3
Publicado 02-20-2023 en Square Staff and Payroll
0 Respuestas

What’s the best way to get started with Loyalty Promotions?

Nivel 1
Publicado 02-14-2023 en Square Loyalty
0 Respuestas

I changed ownership (I’m the new owner) of the business and now all of my appointments aren’t on the calendar. They are still under the clients name but they wo...

Nivel 1
Publicado 02-10-2023 en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

Hey therei use square register and was wondering if there is a way to look at blocking my employees from going into register settings without passcode.i know yo...

Nivel 3
Publicado 02-07-2023 en Square Point of Sale
0 Respuestas

Hi Seller Community! Coming back after an extended break can be hard. We want to offer support, and help in the ways we can to make the process easier for you....

Administrador
Publicado 02-01-2023 en Square Point of Sale
0 Respuestas

What's the best website to act as my store, I currently use squarespace for my website and I get my business fro my owned and controlled Facebook Group of which...

Nivel 1
Publicado 02-01-2023 en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

With Valentine's Day around the corner, it's important to ensure that customers have a smooth, efficient experience when they visit your business. Orda is a mob...

Nivel 4
Publicado 01-25-2023 en Square Point of Sale
0 Respuestas

Looking to see if there's an easier way to import from an Excel or Google spreadsheet to populate an invoice or saved cart with customer name, phone number, ite...

Beta Member
Publicado 01-25-2023 en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

I own a salon. I have retail here and I also have an affiliate link where my clients can purchase the items from my supplier's website and have it shipped to th...

Beta Member
Publicado 01-25-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Nivel 1
Publicado 01-21-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

It's 2023, Its time to have your BreakXThrough Year. make this year about you, focus on yourself and Break Through your troubles and be the best version of your...

Nivel 1
Publicado 01-15-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

An excellent education source and place to sell your home quickly, conveniently & hassle-free. Buying as is, they can find solutions and use online invoice meth...

Nivel 1
Publicado 01-14-2023 en Customer Directory
0 Respuestas

Sometimes when I open a invoice on my iPad there is no option to "accept payment." How do I keep this from happeneing?

Nivel 1
Publicado 01-14-2023 en Square Invoices
0 Respuestas

Has anyone else come across this error message recently? I am uploading items to my library via the online dashboard (as I do every other day for over a year) a...

Beta Member
Publicado 01-13-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

Yesterday the paper receipts printed the item name. Today it is leaving a blank where the item name used to be. See attached image -- data from web on left, pri...

Beta Member
Publicado 01-10-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

Out of nowhere today on our terminal we had this message "Encryption unsuccessful"only option was "ERASE ALL DATA" which didn't work either. After many attempts...

Profesional ejemplar
Publicado 01-06-2023 en Square Terminal
0 Respuestas

Hello, I’m wondering if anyone has tried the EveryDollar Budget Tracker, and if so, were you able to add your debit card to track spending?I know square checkin...

Nivel 3
Publicado 01-03-2023 en Square Checking
0 Respuestas

I sold gift certificates to a clients father. He buys around $750 I gift cards every year for my client and his wife. He called me yesterday to do it again. I s...

Nivel 3
Publicado 12-28-2022 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Hi all,I've recently setup Square Appointments, so that I can list tarot readings as a service on my website, although I have a problem. When I go to book an ap...

Nivel 3
Publicado 12-27-2022 en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas