x
Preguntas sin respuesta

So help me understand you.!

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-15-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

YALL CHECK OUT UPSIDE ON SQUARE AND PRINTFUL TS AND CAPS,WILL BE ADDING MORE THIS WK.

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-15-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Explanation and Purpose of Post:During my attempt to change the reply-to email for appointment-generated emails, I discovered some concepts that may be useful t...

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-13-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

i figured out, finally after hours of asking everyone i know who uses square and reading through the community here, how to get my booking fee/deposit for every...

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-01-2023 en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

They were fine before and all of the sudden the Main Photos are all low res Ono my category pages. When you move your mouse over them, the second photo is hi re...

Nivel 3
Publicado 03-30-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

I am setting up customer monthly subscription services and I am wondering if I include a shipping fee within the total price of the subscription? Say I sell my ...

Nivel 3
Publicado 03-30-2023 en Square Staff and Payroll
0 Respuestas

Does anyone knows if there is a way to either use Zapier or some sort of integration with apps such as slack, task apps or other apps?I'd love to be able to tak...

Profesional ejemplar
Publicado 03-24-2023 en Square Staff and Payroll
0 Respuestas

I notice that when I close out drawer, I am prompted for actual amount of cash, but not for checks in the drawer. I also saw a post from 2020 that said at that ...

Beta Member
Publicado 03-22-2023 en Square Point of Sale
0 Respuestas

Check out my site off lux press on nailshttp://beautynails-2023.square.site

Nivel 1
Publicado 03-22-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Previous Square issue as per the seller community, but first time happening to us now.Our Square register no longer prompts us for a ticket name. Just moves on....

Beta Member
Publicado 03-18-2023 en Square Register
0 Respuestas

Hi all, so I went through the thread and I have an employee assigned to each service, online booking is turned on for all of them. Even more frustrating it was ...

Nivel 3
Publicado 03-18-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

Does anyone know if you can use "Open Tickets" on a Square Register? I want to send orders to a Fresh KDS as they are entered, but so far am only able to do so ...

Nivel 3
Publicado 03-17-2023 en Square Register
0 Respuestas

I know that displaying North America real time shipping rates is a built in feature for Square, but is there a international shipping plugin or work around that...

Nivel 1
Publicado 03-16-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Is it possible to allow real time activity on the website? For example we can see how many people are actually on the site while they are online shopping. I als...

Beta Member
Publicado 03-11-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

We are having intermittent issues with the new preorder functionality. We have setup items for preorder, have quantity, and have a future order date cut-off. Ye...

Beta Member
Publicado 03-11-2023 en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

Hello everyone,I'm trying to figure out if there is a way for me to send a payment link to a customer from theSquare For Restaurants app? Use case would be for ...

Beta Member
Publicado 03-10-2023 en Square for Restaurants
0 Respuestas

I have been having trouble listing products on my site. I did it first a week ago, and all the listings looked ok, but not when I go on the site all the product...

Nivel 1
Publicado 03-10-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

There’s one thing that I’ve been asking for repeatedly- more control over the review system. I know this is not in regards to branding, but it’s such a huge pro...

Beta Member
Publicado 03-09-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

I have two issues with square POS register.(1) sometime customer facing screen shows in Chinese language, but main screen is still in English. Need to restart i...

Nivel 3
Publicado 02-25-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

Are you struggling with chronic inflammation and pain?You don’t have to when we offer natural health solutions.Get some of our best natural health free offers, ...

Nivel 3
Publicado 02-21-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas