x
Preguntas sin respuesta

Good evening and many blessing's. I hope your doing fabulous on this fine day. Long story short let me first say Welcome to GlamorousRoseINC. I make handmade Ro...

Nivel 1
Publicado 06-01-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

We've been looking into the QR code self serve ordering option for our business, but while trying it out we ran into a few issues that are currently preventing ...

Beta Member
Publicado 05-31-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Throughout the Seller Community’s Small Business Month we have been putting the spotlight on the fantastic sellers who are part of the Community. In this pos...

Administrador
Publicado 05-30-2023 en Square Marketing
0 Respuestas

I work at a hookah lounge and would like to create a menu for customers to place order from their table and pay when order has been fulfilled.

Nivel 3
Publicado 05-30-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

I read an article about Doran on here she had a small beauty company, and it was very inspiring. It was a very good read.

Nivel 3
Publicado 05-30-2023 en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

I own a bra boutique and we are very inventory heavy. We also buy bras from different places such as USA, UK, Canada and EU. The cup sizing for each county is d...

Nivel 3
Publicado 05-30-2023 en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

Hi, I'm looking fro help to print catering orders for the kitchen staff. The kitchen should not be privy to the costs and payments. In our 3rd party catering pl...

Nivel 3
Publicado 05-27-2023 en Square Point of Sale
0 Respuestas

So, is the automated chat completely worthless or what?This morning I had the option to update my Register software, or put it off until tonight. I opted to go ...

Nivel 3
Publicado 05-19-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

Hi all!We are giving away 6 free invites to the National Restaurant Association Show. If you’reinterested in a kiosk solution for Square, come check out Gamsa.I...

Nivel 3
Publicado 05-15-2023 en Square for Restaurants
0 Respuestas

I'm tremendously surprised that the customer data from our Square Online orders is not flowing to the square customer directory. This is a fundamental flaw of t...

Beta Member
Publicado 05-06-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Meet the Mark Trademark MasterclassHey Square Community Sellers! Can I tell you something? 30-40% of my new client discovery calls have been a matter related to...

Nivel 1
Publicado 05-02-2023 en Square Point of Sale
0 Respuestas

Hi, I have 2 digital sheet music products I'm trying to post onto my weebly storefront page. I have integrated with Square. The product image for one of the pro...

Nivel 1
Publicado 04-30-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

Can I have the square register for restaurants plus to show each item when ringing up a sale instead of grouping similar item together. I would also like each i...

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-30-2023 en Square for Restaurants
0 Respuestas

Items are showing sold out and 0.00. Once you click on it it shows you correct information but not everyone is trying that. This needs to be corrected asap. Thi...

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-30-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

We get super busy in the summer with customers ordering in our restaurant. Last year I had to turn off online ordering most of our busiest days because we could...

Beta Member
Publicado 04-26-2023 en Square for Restaurants
0 Respuestas

Hello, if you use a USB scale connected to Square for Retail and try to bring up the product using a barcode scanner, the weight from the scale does not automat...

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-19-2023 en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

☆ EmmJay Teeth Whitening Shining Smile☆PROMO30 min. $55 3-6m45 minutes $70 6m- 1yr60 minutes $90 1yr-2yr》for your next teeth whitening!《Emmjay Lashes ♡ & T.W.S....

Nivel 1
Publicado 04-18-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

So help me understand you.!

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-15-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

YALL CHECK OUT UPSIDE ON SQUARE AND PRINTFUL TS AND CAPS,WILL BE ADDING MORE THIS WK.

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-15-2023 en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Explanation and Purpose of Post:During my attempt to change the reply-to email for appointment-generated emails, I discovered some concepts that may be useful t...

Nivel 3
Publicado 04-13-2023 en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas