x

How can I keep my calendar private when asking clients to check out on my tablet?

When I go to check out clients, I first have to go to my calendar and clients see my appointments.  Then there are many times that the client check-out process gets messy with trying to connect to the card reader and I end up back at the calendar again in front of them.  I'd prefer more privacy.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @DragonFly145 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I'm not sure of the answer to this one myself. I've reached out to our Appointments Support Team to see if they have any suggestions to offer us.

Once I receive a reply, I'll be sure to reach out to you again here.  I appreciate your patience in the meantime! 😊

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there again @DragonFly145 - Thank you for your patience while I worked with the Appointments Support Team on your question.

Here is the information they've provided me: Currently, there is not a way to 'hide' the other appointments in the calendar. You could use the 'List View' or 'Day view' as opposed to 'Monthly view' for a more limited view.

Another suggestion is to click 'Review & Checkout' and send the client an invoice via text or email, to avoid having to worry about processing their credit card. The client would then need to open the invoice and enter their own card information, but this would ensure the privacy of your calendar and other appointments.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let us know if you have any additional questions. Always happy to help! 😊

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3