x

Suggestion: Newest to Oldest Sorting Feature

Suggestion: Newest to Oldest Sorting Feature

I would like to have a feature added to both the Square Online and Weebly Site Items to sort our entries by Newest to Oldest and vice versa. It was something used to be in effect previously, but it looks like it was removed recently.

4 Comments
Super Seller

One work around (not ideal though) is using the front end website to sort (that's what we've been doing). 

Square Community Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed

Thanks for posting, @SwanSF 

I do remember that previously items were displayed in the order they were added. Now they are displayed in alphabetical order with the options to also sort by price and inventory. I'm not sure if there's plans to revert back, or add the option to sort by date added, 

If you know of any fellow Seller Community members who would like to see this built out as well, feel free to tag them in your post so they can share their thoughts as well! The more sellers chime in to the request, the more likely it is to catch our product team's eye.

Why does my newest item go to the end of the inventory list in each category?  This is unacceptable for the customer viewing the front end of the website.  This is terrible as customers can't find new items unless they scroll way down the list in each category. 
Please advise!

Beta Member

The sort drop-down is missing from our site.