x

Balance transfer not listed anywhere

I am new. Received my first payment today... set up manual transfer to my bank account. Requested 2 day transfer. Balance is now zero---But the transfer request is not listed on any reports anywhere! It's freaky. Like the funds disappeared. Please advise about what i should expect... where can i see the transfer?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hey @ECSailing.  There’s no need to worry.  The balance goes to zero when Square sends the money via ACH to your bank.  It won’t show up on your bank statement — even as pending — until your bank posts it.  Every bank has different procedures for doing that.  You can call your bank and ask them their policy.

Otherwise, from your online dashboard you can go to Balance.  Select your location and scroll down to the Recent activity section.  You’ll see daily sales and transfers out to your bank.  

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2