x

Transfer suspended

I've had my account around a week I set up my account fully & did everything I could on my check list I have been processing a normal amount of payments but suddenly my account says transfer suspended. Right at the end of the month which is out busiest time for sales. I've had no notifications or emails to explain why or what I need to do or what is happening with the money that is on hold which I need to fulfil my orders. Has this happened to anyone else or know what to do? Email reply are 24 hours & phone lines closed on weekends. My customers are still able to order via square checkout but there payment is being held I need to know wether to turn of square payments & switch it because it will be held or wether it will be resolved.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi there @chelseagirl, Square can not resolve account specific issues involving the communication of private data on the Seller Community, please visit squareup.com/code and reach out to Square once phone lines are open, this is the best way to find out what is going on with your account and how to go about resolving the issue.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi there @chelseagirl, Square can not resolve account specific issues involving the communication of private data on the Seller Community, please visit squareup.com/code and reach out to Square once phone lines are open, this is the best way to find out what is going on with your account and how to go about resolving the issue.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 2