x

Can the receipt show the number of items the customer ordered?

When we deliver We often miss items. Is there a way once we take the order can the kitchen ticket that prints and the reciept that prints show the number of items ordered the bottom of both of them ??

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

How can I get the total items rang on kitchen printer and on receipt printer. It we rang 5 items at the bottom I want to see 

ITEM TOTAL = 5

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Hello @FoodLovers, sorry for this late reply! It's not possible to include the total number of items ordered on the kitchen ticket or the printed receipt. It sounds like it would help your devlieries.

In the meantime, hopefully another seller can share a tip or workaround that they use at their business to make sure all items are included in an order before the order leaves for delivery.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 6

Hi Team,

We are using the Square for Restaurants.

We would like to know if there a feature to edit the kitchen ticket's layout so that there is the total item number in the kitchen ticket, which will be really helpful for our folks in different station to know there are some item have not been serve yet.

Message 4 of 6
Alumni

I'm afraid there isn't a feature to include the total number of items on a kitchen ticket. Hopefully a Seller that uses Square Restaurants can offer some workarounds 🙂

@Vincescafe

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

It's been three years and we're still waiting for this feature. It makes things very chaotic to yell around the kitchen to see if any of the other stations have items for Sue or Bill or whomever. How about moving this to the top of the to do list please.

Message 6 of 6