x

COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!

Hello, I hope someone could help me out. My bag my stolen and I have 2 international cards. The thief used my card for several Square transactions. I don't have an account and I've been trying to call Sqaure's customer hotline. Almost a $1,000 was used on my cards. Please help. I don't know what to do! I want whoever stole the card be held liable. 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Iqarcebal - in this situation, what you'll want to do is contact your card-issuing bank or other card-issuing entity. I would first recommend to report your cards as stolen - the company who issued the cards should be able to freeze the cards so that more charges will not be made.

You should also be able to file a dispute with your card-issuing bank(s) for any unknown charges on your bank statement.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Is there a way to contact customer service. I am not a seller or anything like that. I'm just a helpless victim whose cards were used to make unauthorized transactions. 

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Iqarcebal - in this situation, what you'll want to do is contact your card-issuing bank or other card-issuing entity. I would first recommend to report your cards as stolen - the company who issued the cards should be able to freeze the cards so that more charges will not be made.

You should also be able to file a dispute with your card-issuing bank(s) for any unknown charges on your bank statement.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

I will be getting in touch with my bank when they reopen after Christmas. I have already cancelled the card. The sad thing is the thief is my niece and this is not the first time she's got me.

Message 4 of 5

My card was stolen and the thief/thieves used my international cards on this app. Can somebody help me please?

Message 5 of 5