x

What is the recommended image size for my Square Online Store banner?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Square Online: Mobile view looks oddly big.

When I toggle between Desktop view & Mobile view, the banner images looks big and cropped out or cut off on the mobile. What size banner do we need? Pixel? Help. Thank You.

Message 1 of 110
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Dek and welcome to the Seller Community! The typical image size for the banners is around 2000 pixels by 1000 pixels but can vary depending on the content of the header image itself. 

Let me know if those image sizes help at all!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 110
109 REPLIES 109

wouldn't a little css coding fix the issue

Message 106 of 110

Edit: Thanks to another member's suggestion, I am just using the main banner feature as my header instead.

Is there a solution to this issue yet? I have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure it out since I've been unable to find a correct answer anywhere on the site and still can't get an image to work properly after trying around 50 different images.

Message 107 of 110

Has anyone figured this out? Is there a way to have a different image for mobile and PC???? This is very frustrating. 

Message 108 of 110
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Juicy,

Welcome to the Community.

Checkout this best answer here. Feel free to also share your suggestions in our Ideate Room here: squ.re/ideate - Our Product Team keeps an eye on this forum as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with!

Message 109 of 110

I added an image rather than a banner. Feel free to view my website for reference www.TFOIndiana.com 

additional text to avoid the same message posted multiple times within 3,600 seconds lol: Aalslndjieen 

Message 110 of 110