x

View Shop button works but icon does not.

As shown in the screenshot below, the "View Shop" button works to display the IG shop page.

However the Shopping Bag icon shows a "No Products Available". 

May I know if I'm missing something please? 

thank you very much! 

IG shop error.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

@davidloh do the items show up in your Online Store? If not, can you try marking them as available under Online Store > Items to see if that fixes the issue?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

The items are pulled via XML to the FB catalogue which feeds both IG and FB shop. 

Both IG and FB shop and website displays properly. 

Only the shopping bag icon in IG doesn't, hence seeking troubleshooting tips for that issue. 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Have you tried reaching out to Instagram to see if they have any solutions/troubleshooting? If not, this may be a case for an engineering ticket with the Support Team since everything else is working fine. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

My square website store is synced with my Instagram and Facebook stores.  I used to add new items to my Square store and they would automatically show up in Instagram.  However, the last 4 items that I've added do not show up.  They are in my Square items, but nowhere else.  Has something changed?

Message 5 of 6
Admin

@davidloh Were you ever able to figure out what the issue was? If so, would you mind sharing any info with @Ceeceestudio? Otherwise, it might be worth reaching out to Instagram's Support Team as AshleyK suggests above.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 6