x

Can I connect Square Terminal to Dashboard?

Hello,

I would like to know how I can connect my Square terminal to the dashboard. That I can select the items on the computer and that the client can pay for them at the terminal.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @stevenribott 

Unfortunately at this time there isn't a way to use the web dashboard to create orders unless your customer pays directly through the web interface.

If you have a random tablet laying around though, you can install Square on it and use that for the orders.

-Enable the Save Tickets option on both the tablet and terminal.

-Ring up the ticket on the tablet, then hit the Save button in the lower right. Name the ticket something easy to find.

-On the terminal, within just a few seconds you'll see that ticket show up in the saved tickets. Open it up and complete the transaction on the terminal.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @stevenribott 

Unfortunately at this time there isn't a way to use the web dashboard to create orders unless your customer pays directly through the web interface.

If you have a random tablet laying around though, you can install Square on it and use that for the orders.

-Enable the Save Tickets option on both the tablet and terminal.

-Ring up the ticket on the tablet, then hit the Save button in the lower right. Name the ticket something easy to find.

-On the terminal, within just a few seconds you'll see that ticket show up in the saved tickets. Open it up and complete the transaction on the terminal.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Thanks @ryanwanner for stepping in!

@stevenribott - for now, I'm tagging this thread as a feature request so our Product Team has eyes on your on it for tracking. Hopefully we can integrate the two in the future. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3