x

Hi...

Am new to weebly and for some reason my products are not in sync with the category, and how do I create a sub-category?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Zak1

Thanks for reaching out to our Seller Community. I'd love to help. Are you attempting to sync your categories from your Square Item Library into your Square Online Store? Can you please provide me with more details regarding your products not syncing with your categories in your Online Store? You can also take a look at this thread with a similar question. 

I'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 6

Hi...was wondering if anyone knows how I can add an admin to design my site. Wanna know if he would have only limited access or what??

thanks

Message 3 of 6

Thanks...I did manage to sort the sync issue.

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Zak1.

Glad you figured it out!

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 6

Hey...how can I add an admin to help me design my site...I want him to work independently and if he can have a different password with limited access....where he can only help with design and no access to financial details 

Message 6 of 6