x

How can I contact Square's Support team?

How can I speak to someone in the phone

Message 1 of 56
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Here's how to contact Square's support team:

You'll need your customer code to call.  Follow the instructions below on how to get it.

Go to Square's support page.

Click “More”

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 56
55 REPLIES 55
Beta Member

please I need help with sale tax.

I just start taxing people. my business is customer service. I was only to charge tax on materials,

it depend of what other service I do y may include labor taxes only if I make or design something item.

please call me  this year we don't want to tax people twice.

I need to know how much tax sale I own  through square 6495had collected last year  2020.

Thank you.

[Personal Information]

Mirella's & Marine Upholstery plus, LLC 

Message 22 of 56
Beta Member

HOW DO I CONTACT COSTOMER SUPPORT AND TOLK TO SOMONE

Message 23 of 56

Is there a direct number to contact square personally over matters which can not be discussed over chat? 

Message 24 of 56
Super Seller

Hello @Bjo26155 

Yes there is! Be sure you're logged into your Square account then follow the link in my signature below.

-Choose your Location (if you have multiple)

-Click the More button

-Click the "I don't see my issue" button

You'll see a Call Us option. Click on that to get your customer number and the phone number.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 25 of 56

Hi All,

Looking for suggestion on how best to contact Square directly on the phone or via email (but a live person/not automated response). 

Please send me your best options.

Thanks

Jeff

Message 26 of 56
Super Seller

Hi @bluesjz !

Your best bet for contacting support would be to follow my link in my signature below. Click the "More..." button then the "I don't see my issue" link. You'll then get to a screen with your customer code and a phone number and/or email address for contacting Square.

That said, I definitely recommend looking around in the community here. Quite a few questions about various Square services have been answered multiple times over. Of course, if you have account specific questions (transfers, capital, payroll, etc) then its best to contact support.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 27 of 56

Unfortunately calling in is "not currently available".  Been that way for some time.  I would be happy with a person emailing back and forth instead of generic/computer responses. 

Message 28 of 56

Jeff, did you get any answer???  I'm trying to contact them too!!!  This is most frustrating and will be looking into using another source of taking payments if this keeps up!!!!

Message 29 of 56
Super Seller

@faeriesmagic I’ve updated my signature so I don’t have the support link there anymore, but @GlassJudy ’s best answer here is still correct. 

Do ask around in this community as well! We can’t get into specific financial information in a public forum but a good chunk of problems you encounter we can help solve!

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 30 of 56

I'm not a big company.  I do one market a week during season, so I'm a small fry!  Never had any problems before until this week!!  It was glitchy, charged tax twice.....WTH!  

Message 31 of 56
Super Seller

@faeriesmagic We’re all small fish in a big pond here 🙂 

The first thing I’d recommend is to make sure your app and mobile device operating systems are fully updated. Especially if you haven’t used it much recently, there have been a lot of back end improvements that can cause really odd errors to occur if you’re running an outdated version. 

after that, does every item show double taxing or just a few? Check your tax setup on your dashboard and make sure nothing changed either accidentally or by code change. If you've added a new tax rate (being in a different tax structure zone for example), make sure the items are looking at the correct tax rates as well. This happened to me: I added a tax rate for a popup event. Every new item I added ended up using the old and new tax rates at the same time. When you add items, be sure it’s only pulling the correct rates. 

If this troubleshooting isn’t helping, let us know and we will see what else we can do!

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 32 of 56

How can I speak someone about my 2020 Tax paper?

Message 33 of 56

How can I speak someone?

Message 34 of 56

Can someone call me?

Message 35 of 56
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @66 - we can't take outbound phone requests from the Community. You can reach out Support Team here.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 36 of 56

I would like to get my code so I may talk to someone on the phone.

Message 37 of 56

Hi @jtipton63 - thanks for reaching out. We're not able to give account specific information here from the Community, so we won't be able to list your specific customer code here.

However, you should be able to look up your customer code using this link as long as you are signed into your account.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 38 of 56

whos Mark?

Message 39 of 56

Square has literally disabled any hyperlinks on their entire site, so, as of now, a no-go on actual customer support.

Message 40 of 56

I need to speak with someone on my forgiveness loan asap

Message 41 of 56

Hi @briana1,

Thanks for getting in touch!

When signed in to your Square account, you'll be able to reach Support via this link

Message 42 of 56