x

How do I add banking information?

Jessica's Bling

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @managanjessica !

To add bank information, head over to your web dashboard.

Account & Settings -> Account -> Bank Accounts

Here you can put in all your banking information.

To set up Instant Transfers, you'll need a supported bank account or debit card. You can set that all up at

Account & Settings -> Business -> Transfers

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @managanjessica !

To add bank information, head over to your web dashboard.

Account & Settings -> Account -> Bank Accounts

Here you can put in all your banking information.

To set up Instant Transfers, you'll need a supported bank account or debit card. You can set that all up at

Account & Settings -> Business -> Transfers

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 6

Hello, 

Can I add more than 1 bank account to square? I am trying to setup some transactions to go into an operations account and others to go into a concessions account. Would I need to setup another square account to complete this request?

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

@KLightner23  You can set up multiple accounts in your main square account. Head over to Dashboard -> Account & Settings -> Business Information -> Bank Accounts. You can set up multiple accounts right here.

The kicker is that you can't designate certain transactions to go to certain accounts. The only real way to do what you're wanting to do would be to disable automatic transfers and transfer funds manually at the end of your day. This could get a little time consuming.

Before I got my Square Card, I did what you are describing, but I did it in a pseudo-tricky way. I didn't split the transactions and just let them all deposit into my main account. From experience I knew that my deposited funds hit my bank at 8am and that withdrawals hit my bank at 8:30. I had timers set on my phone to remind me to move money around before the withdrawals hit. Perhaps something like that would work for you: figure out how much $ needs to move and do it manually the next day?

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 4 of 6

How do I know my bank account is linked 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Michael85 👋 Thanks for reaching out!

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding adding or editing banking information. Take a look at Ryan's Best Answer here. He will direct you through the steps of locating your current banking info within your Online Dashboard. If you're not seeing your bank account listed as verified, you can add your info directly from your Account & Settings.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6