x

How do I edit my Weebly Website?

I do not sell anything on my website. I am just trying to log in to Weebly to edit my website as I have always done and it is redirecting me to square. I don't want anything to do with Square as I don't sell through my website. How do I log in to Weebly and edit my website as I have for the last 18 months? I'm so frustrated!

Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 65
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @PleaseHelp2-  Have you tried logging in through the Weebly website directly? I would also attempt this on an incognito browser. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 65

Best Answer

I finally got in using a different browser-- Chrome seemed to be the problem. Once I clicked on the blue box on my website, a new page opened with Weebly Powered by Square (something like that) in the top center. I clicked on that, and it brought me to a login page. After that, I was good. 

I hope this works for you!

View Best Answer >

Message 29 of 65
64 REPLIES 64
Square Community Moderator

Hey @majorricretired, I can truly understand your frustration with the challenges you're facing, especially as someone managing multiple non-profit sites on Weebly.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. For further assistance and to resolve this issue, please contact our support team at 1-855-700-6000 or visit here.

I appreciate your cooperation in working with us to address and investigate this matter. Thank you.

Message 64 of 65

It's 2024 and this is still a problem!!!  No luck with calling support or going to help.weebly.com.

Message 65 of 65