x

How do I get the appointment screen return to the homepage once a client schedules an appointment?

I have my clients booking on an Ipad in my office. Once they complete their booking, the appointment screen just stays there, but I'd like for it to return to the home page. Is there a way to make this happen?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @rommassage127

Welcome to the Seller Community 🙌🏼

The Appointments booking website is meant for your clients to book from their own web browser, which is why the last screen is confirmation page with options and information specific to their booked appointment. 

I can see how this kiosk style setup you have for your business would call for an automatic return to the home screen, so I'll pass along that feedback to our Appointments Team. 

There's no solution for this right now, but keep an eye out for updates in the future. 

Message 2 of 3

Excellent, I figured that is exactly what it was designed for so I'll just leave a note next to my kiosk for my clients to just click the back button until they return to the home screen for now. I greatly appreciate your help and look forward to hopefully having this isuue resolved in the future!

Thank you,

Andrea @rommassage

Message 3 of 3