x

Manual card entry gray

I just want to run a test to see if the manual card entry will work -- it is gray, and so the option appears to be unavailable.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @ForceOfNature!

The $1 minimum would definitely be the culprit here. Were you able to do a test charge afterwards?

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

oh, duh -- was trying to charge one penny -- one dollar minimum to test

I guess I can presume it will work. 

Message 2 of 7
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @ForceOfNature!

The $1 minimum would definitely be the culprit here. Were you able to do a test charge afterwards?

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 3 of 7

I'm good - thanks!

Message 4 of 7

it wont let me sign the test run

Message 5 of 7

I was trying to do a manual entry charge on my cell phone for a absentee client.

I found the ' Manual Charge entry' slot and was going to tap it...but, the entry Disappeared.

My cell phone Square apps originally showed 11 ways to charge but, now only shows 10ways to charge

on my cell phone. 

I looked for a way to bring it back up to execute the transaction, but no success.

So, I went to my computer instead and executed the charge there, on line, which is where I am now.

So... IF, I need to execute a 'manual entry charge' again, ... It appears I won't be able to, on my Cell phone. That choice disappeared. 

Somehow, I must've erased it by touching something I shouldn't have..???   Can U reinstate that choice on my cell phone?  

Message 6 of 7
Super Seller

@solarbarrier click more in bore right, click settings, click checkout, click payment and click and drag on the 6 dots on the left of manual credit card entry and drag it to main payment types.

Message 7 of 7