x

Square integration with General Service Administration, selling product to governments?

New to online banking. I will need to integrate business banking and secure online credit card transactions to the government systems. Any problems using Square banking, checking, and credit card services, compare to a bricks and motor bank? Before I start the process to input banking information, I guess I need a hand hold and an assurance to proceed with Square.     

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@MattCWallace I am not sure if they have any special considerations, but square is fully pci compliant with online security and their payment gateway is secure (I am also a government contractor and get paid with a credit card via online via invoices I send in).  As far as square banking, it is a great product, but is somewhat separate from the credit card and point of sale services.  They are a suite of products to manage your business.

Hope this helps...

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2