x

Why aren't my clients able to book appointments online

I hope someone can help me. When customers hit the book appointment button on my square website (or via booking link), they are not able to book an appointment. It asks to select services, but will not allow them to click anything to select a service. When they hit book appointment button, it takes them back to the page asking them to select a service. I have been trying to fix this for days. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Dee80 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! Happy to have you in the fold. 

So sorry to hear about the trouble with your Booking options for Square Appointments. This sounds strange, indeed.

How many customers have reported encountering this issue? Also what device and browser are they/you using when this issue happens?

Feel free to drop your booking link here, as well, so we can test it out on our side. 

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I’m encountering the same issue .

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Maddiejohnn 

I was able to test your booking site and was able to select Services. Could you explain your experience a bit more so I can look closer into it?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4