x

Want the item description from Online store to show up on Order

Want the item description from Online store to show up on Order

Hi! I set up an online store for my ice cream shop so people can order while they wait in line.

When an item is purchased it only prints the product name NOT description from online store. This will be helpful so my crew doesnt have to look for the ingredients outside the order ticket. Is there a way to have the description printed?

0 Likes
2 Comments
Square Community Moderator

Hi @vkotris - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community to share your suggestion 👋

At this time, the ability to print item descriptions on an order ticket is a feature request. The only information about the item that will print on an order ticket is the item name, any modifications or variations of the item, and any notes you've added to the ticket. Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. Additionally, I have moved your suggestion to our new and improved Ideate Board 💡

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates, here, in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input! 🙂

Square Community Moderator
Status changed to: Not currently planned