x
Admin

Welcome to the Retail and eCommerce Group! ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ›

Hello, and welcome to the Retail and eCommerce group in Seller Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

We launched this group to connect retail sellers and provide a place to share tips, knowledge, ideas, and more. 

If you're new to the group, feel free to reply here and introduce yourself and your business, or start a new thread about anything you want!

If you haven't already joined the group, visit the group home page and click the "Join Group Hub" button.

We're looking forward to getting to know you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 152
151 REPLIES 151

Hey Hey Jonathan! My husband and I own a stationery shop in Georgetown, but we know your place well. We've stayed in that hotel and had brunch there many many times. 

Message 64 of 152

Hey Chris! Awesome! I will have to come check out Duly Noted next time I'm in DC!!

Message 65 of 152

How does one join and what requirements to get under way?

Message 66 of 152

Hi!  I'm Jen Schaefer. I am independent consultant with Paparazzi Accessories. I sell our products through www.3SeaQueens.com, a square site. It works great for my customers & is a tremendous help keeping track of our thousands of unique inventory. I joined this group to learn how to better serve my customers & teach my team how to use Square more efficiently & effectively.

Message 67 of 152

Hi Jen. I'm Joy Overton. I am a Paparazzi Accessories consultant too. I use square too. 

Joy Overton
Message 68 of 152
Beta Member

Hello everyone! We have a small plant & gift shop at the Jersey Shore called Tiny Greenhouse. ๐ŸŒฑ 

Looking forward to connecting with everyone + if anyone needs any houseplant tips check out our website www.tinygreenhouse.com.

We use square for just about everything. Right now we don't have e-commerce. I'd lose my mind (more-so than usual) doing both right now. Props to those who have brick & mortar + e-commerce, you're killin' it.

If anyone wants to connect on Instagram as well for engagement/networking let us know or follow us @Tiny_greenhouse.

Thanks Elisabeth for hosting us!

Gabby

Message 69 of 152

Hi, I'm Beuna, the owner of Basil & Rose in Bountiful, Utah a garden themed store where I help people grow their own food and herbs and sell garden themed products.

Message 70 of 152

Thanks for allowing me to join the group.
I run an onlinewaterproofingshop, which basically sells waterproofing and repair products that will increase the longevity of your building.
Hopefully this may help automate the site a little more ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers Ian

Message 71 of 152

Hello everyone.

Developing algorithms for online trading has been my hobby for few years - which is successfully turning into business. Time and brain are the only investments I have done to start this though have been working in the background for years and building reputation in the field, gaining knowledge, collaborating with other users etc.

Few months since officially launched and so far it is keeping me completely busy. Was managing with weebly free plan so far. But, decided to go for premium plan recently. 

Please feel free to go through https://www.trendoscope.com.au if anyone interested. 

Regards,

Sudh

Sudh GS
Founder of Trendoscope Algorithms
https://www.trendoscope.com.au
Message 72 of 152

Hi all,

My name is Dianna Marie owner & founder of Remree's Bling's & Thing's an accessory company that offers specialty handcrafted accessories & craft classes to anyone looking to learn about stones & gain new skills. We cater to the accessory junkies & consumers who are seeking to transform their sense of style to Wow! I started my business in 2012 which is the year I started using Square.. I went from doing home events inviting other small businesses, to Pop-ups, to online, to big Festival which I continue to do, & into partnership opening a brick in mortar in Chicago in the heart of Bronzeville in 2016. My background is retail so I decided to take many business classes in retail for operating a brick and mortar. So I started RBT CONSULTING where I coach other small businesses helping from marketing, getting capital, utilizing social media & more to help sell their product.

Message 73 of 152
Beta Member

Hello Everyone!  My name is Renise and I'm the owner of Basic Bee, a women's boutique in Grand Rapids, MI.  I use square for retail in my store and square online for my site!  So happy to meet you all!

Message 74 of 152

Hello all! My name is Amber. I am the owner of Ambootique. I provide hand crafted items such as t-shirts, tumblers, decals, and more. I work with vinyl, as well as sublimation. I love using Square for sending invoices. I canโ€™t wait for my first craft shows, I have two this month, so I can actually use my card reader! 

Message 75 of 152

Thank you for the invite so excited to hopefully support some of the businesses. 

Message 76 of 152
Beta Member

Hey Ya'll!

My name is Mesha Williams, and I am the founder and creator at Instinctively Different. We are a woodworking design and interior decor company. We specialize in unique handmade furnishings and refinishing projects in the local Tampa, FL area.

I am always looking to connect and learn from my fellow entrepreneurs so please feel free to reach out! 

& TikTok: @Instinctively.Different

Message 77 of 152

Thank you for the invite! I own HeartSong Recovery, an online retail specialty store. I also sell at private events. My business started out in 2006 as a brick and mortar metaphysical bookstore. HeartSong later morphed into a "traveling recovery store" supplying merchandise for events. This led to an online presence with Square and Ebay, which continues to the present day. Some products I make, some I resell. I look forward to learning more and growing more successful in my business.

Again, Thank You!

Jean Shapiro

Sole Owner

HeartSong Recovery

LadyfireJean
Message 78 of 152
Beta Member

Hello! I'm Valerie and I own The Dancing Goats near Kalamazoo, Michigan. I make cold process goat (and non-goat) milk soaps, hand creams and bath soaks. I sell mostly at local Farmers Markets and am pretty small scale currently. I'm looking forward to upping my social media game to bump website visibility.

Can't wait to chat and trade tips!

www.instagram.com/dancinggoatslawton

www.facebook.com/dancinggoatslawton

Message 79 of 152

Hi My name is Steph.  I sell Paparazzi Jewelry and confidence to women. I live in Las Vegas NV built my suite myself and am watching it grow!

Message 80 of 152

Hello! My name is Syndi. I have an online business for alternative health products. Teas, balms, soaps, bath bags, Himalayan Salt therapeutic pillows, salt inhalers, Himalayan salt for inhaler refills, salt lamps, and more to come.  My desire is to open a Himalayan Salt Cave in my hometown in Maryland--- soon!!  Just Breathe and Relax ~ S 

Message 81 of 152

Hi Syndi, your business sounds very interesting, I;d love to learn more about it, Can you share your website, please?

Message 82 of 152
Super Seller Alumni

Hi everyone! Happy to be part of this new group!

My name is Emily and I run The Violet Fox Bookshop. I'm based in Virginia Beach, VA, but the bookshop is online so we ship books all over the country.  We're making baby steps towards transitioning to a physical brick & mortar space, which is equal parts stressful and exciting!  We occasionally do pop-ups and events in the area as well. We stock mostly second-hand books, but also carry local authors books on consignment, can special order new books for our customers, and have recently joined Bookshop.org's affiliate program. We're trying a little of everything these days so very much looking forward to learning from you all here and sharing ideas! ๐Ÿ™‚

Emily ( she / her )
The Violet Fox Bookshop
https://thevioletfoxbookshop.square.site
Message 83 of 152

Hello, 
I'm Sharon from Sun to Moon Farm. My 2 daughters and I make and sell goat's milk soap and lotion developed especially for people with sensitive and dry skin.

We milk our goats in the morning and use that fresh creamy milk for our products.

Our website is www.suntomoonfarm.com

We're looking forward to using this forum to help our business.

Thank you,

Sharon, Summer, and Kaitlyn

Message 84 of 152