x

Are text confirmations working?

None of my clients have confirmed all week. This is uncommon for me as most of my clients confirm right away.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Mine either!

Message 2 of 6

It has to be a technical issue with the app? But i dont know what to do or how to fix it. It has defintely been causing issues for my clients 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello! And for those new to our Seller Community: Welcome! We're always happy to see new faces. 

Automated confirmations are now part of one of our paid plans. Have you subscribed to a plan? If you're still using the Free plan fro Appointments, we'll send reminders to your clients, but not confirmations. 

Find more about our new plans here.

Let me know if I can assist further! 

@EricStPierre @Esmie @Ashleylmt

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

making away with such a vital feature has actually hindered my business.... how do we bring this feature back to the basic subscription?! the plus or premium subscriptions have too many outstanding features that i really don't need to be paying $29 for.... they are features i'll never use! how do we bring back such a helpful feature?! 

Message 5 of 6

I have ran into this issue my self. When I entered settings and tried to turn on customer confirmation it says it’s not available on appointments free. Nor is is holding customer card on file for no call no show fees. 

Message 6 of 6