x

Is there a way to edit the text reminders for different locations?

I am opening a second location for my business and will have appointments for both but want to know if there is a way to add the location to the appointment reminder text so that there is less confusion as to which location a client has an appointment at without having to go through each appointment every day and sending a separate message with the appointment location address. Editing the text messages is a much needed feature!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @AnimalHouse1 and Welcome to the Seller Community 👋

At this time, this second location will have its own appointment calendar with its own booking slots. This also means that Customers will get reminder emails based on the locations addressed. 

In regards to editing Text Messages, I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2