x

Coupon codes not redeemable

So I automated a welcome email to include a coupon for new comers to my email list. I have an online store and appointments. I know how the code works when using for online purchases at checkout, but how can customers booking services through appointments redeem the coupons? A client was wanting to use it and there's no place to enter the code once they check out from the appointments. How do I fix that so they can use the coupons for services and online purchases?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Stylezbeautyco

At this time Square Appointments Online Booking feature is not able to accept coupons. This is a known feature request that our product team is still tracking interest from Sellers. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

In the meantime you can let the Seller know that you will be accepting the discount in person as you should be able to apply discounts when checking out on the Appointments point of sale application. I hope this information is helpful!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

In the meantime you can let the Seller know that you will be accepting the discount in person as you should be able to apply discounts when checking out on the Appointments point of sale application.”

Why can we create a Discount on Appointments if it cannot be used at checkout? It might be worth removing it until it can be used.

Message 3 of 3