- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Thread as New
- Mark Thread as Read
- Float this Thread for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
Up until a month and a half ago, I was able to pull up daily sales reports for individual team members on my appointments app and on my Square register.
When I pull up the report now, it show's $0.00, which is incorrect. Their sales are being tracked because I can see them reflected on the desktop version of the sales reports and they are reflected in payroll accurately.
I need the information to be available on the Appointments App and the register so that I can pay my stylists their tips that were collected that day.
- My alternative is to go through every single transaction and add the tips together. The concern is that errors can be made and it's time consuming.
- Or log into my desktop to get the number. The concern here is, I'm not always available to log in to my account and I do not want to give access to my square account to anyone else.
What I've done over the last 6 weeks to fix this:
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. My version is not the issue, as it is happening on my register as well. Of which, I've turned off an on, logged out and back in.
- I have called customer service and they are unable to understand my issue, and those who do understand my issue say that it is above their pay grade, and they give me directions to pull up my team report to get the numbers.
I'm extremely frustrated. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone have any input that would help me move forward and get this ability back?
0 REPLIES 0