x

Is there a way that customer is prompted to select the location?

I just opened up a second location and it was configured in square. The problem now is that whenever customer is scheduling an appointment they are not aware which location they are scheduling the appointment to.   My question and my concern is: if there is a way that customers are prompted to select a location before allowing them to select date and time and the rest info for an appointment.   I just need to make sure the customers are completely aware to which location they are scheduling the appointment.   If they are prompted to do so before continuing they would know for sure.   Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Thank you. 

is the “Online Booking Site” mentioned something that belongs to Square?

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Hllndale - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I reached out to the Square Appointments Team and they let me know the following, "The Seller may want to make a widget for each location, then have a button for each location. We took a look at their website, and they can also have something on the page that would be like a pop-up to be like before you book, check the location in the upper left. It looks like they may have custom website, so not sure if/how they would do that, but if they switched to the Online Booking Site over the mini site flow they have now, we can set that up for the Online Booking Site."

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Best Answer

Thank you. 

is the “Online Booking Site” mentioned something that belongs to Square?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Yes, the Online Booking Site is included with Square Online and Square Appointments, @Hllndale

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you very much!

Message 5 of 5