x

No variations shown in appointments?

We have a horseback riding business where you can book a 1hr trail for up to 7 people. There are 7 price variations to reflect the option they choose. Once they've made the appointment, it used to show up on the calendar as their name, the number of riders they selected and the total they paid. But now it only shows their name and the total they paid, not the variation selected. So we are having to divide the total by the base amount to figure out the variation they selected and it is hindering the quickliness of productivity. We would prefer to see it at a glance. How do we change this? Two different customer services reps I spoke with on the phone couldn't figure out what I was talking about.

@Everyone 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @CountlyLineHorse 

This isn't the experience we want you to have. For that, I went ahead and reached out to our Product team for them to look into this behavior. Can you confirm on which devices this is happening? I would appreciate it if you could list the Make and Models and the Firmware versions they are in (iOS version or Android version). 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I use Square Appointments for my spa. I have the Android version of the appointments app. I also noticed a few weeks ago that the appointment variation stopped appearing for newly scheduled appointments (it's still there on older ones). This is extremely frustrating. The variation is the service they are actually receiving and what we need to prep for. Honestly I feel like that should be on the email and readily visible on the calendar page. It's extremely frustrating to not even be able to access it from the app. I have to log in to my calendar from the online dashboard to see what my client has scheduled. Is there any work around?

Message 3 of 3