x

Hey has anyone else's account been hacked before??? How do Square handle funds being returned??

Hey so I checked my square account tonite and apparently I got hacked and had a couple thousand dollars stolen from me. How does Square handle these types of problems and who would I contact? I had trouble finding someone to actually talk to

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@G-VilleGameOn ;

As I see this is your first post I would like to welcome you to the sellers community.

How do you know you were hacked?  I see your funds balance went to $0.00, but that could be because your funds were transfered to you bank account associated with Square.   I have my funds transfer the next day automatically, so everyday my balance shows $0.00 but on my bank app I see a Pending deposit for the money from Square.  Depending on your Bank you may have that or you may not.  

Now if you go to Balance - Select the name of your business - View all transfers - then select your last transfer date.  This should be able to show where the money went if you select details somewhere also.   For me it shows the last 4 digits of my bank account the money was sent to.  If after following this you still do not recognise the account call Square at the number in my signature line.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2