x

Afterpay and invoices

I know Afterpay is available for online sales.  However I also know several boutiques offering Afterpay with square that doesn’t have online sales.  So how are they doing it? Does anyone know how I can let my customers use Afterpay from an invoice? 

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @ccallender1 

Afterpay isn't available to use with invoices yet, and hopefully it will be and added option in the future.

As  the others that you know, maybe they went through and applied with Afterpay directly?

For the time being you could setup scheduled payments for your customers as described here

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @ccallender1 

Afterpay isn't available to use with invoices yet, and hopefully it will be and added option in the future.

As  the others that you know, maybe they went through and applied with Afterpay directly?

For the time being you could setup scheduled payments for your customers as described here

Dan
Square Super Seller
Message 2 of 7

Does anyone know if this has changed yet?

Message 3 of 7
Super Seller

@Aschmitt87 wrote:

Does anyone know if this has changed yet?

As far as being directly integrated into Invoices, it is still not available.  It is however available via in person. 

Dan
Square Super Seller
Message 4 of 7

If i use the website instead of the app will it work?

Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

@Aschmitt87 wrote:

If i use the website instead of the app will it work?

I am not sure on that.  Check out the "how to " in the product update here.  That should walk you through the steps needed for in Person accepting of AfterPay

Dan
Square Super Seller
Message 6 of 7

Thanks Ive been so confused.  And dont wanna tell my customers if I cant have it available to them.

Message 7 of 7