x

Hello everyone good evening so I'm fairly new to the community I have two disputes on my account the

Good evening everyone my name is Francisco community I got a notice today that I had two disputes on my account it's informed me to submit my information just for the investigation since I am challenging because I do have services rendered have labor charges inventory that's been used and they told me to take 90 days for the determine the bank to determine but the outcome would be so I've already been past judgment square has frozen my account and I'm wondering why anybody help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Leftymejia873 Were these in person transaction  where you tapped or dipped the card with a chip?  If it was any other type of transaction including a swiped chip card, then you will most likely not win a dispute.  Due to the EMV shift several years ago and fraud, this is the way the banks handle it now, and it isn't even square's fault.  Square does have a risk manager option now to help mitigate these kinds of issues.

https://squareup.com/us/en/emv-liability-shift 

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2