x
Beta Member

PDF Receipt from Invoices

In the past for many years people have asked for a PDF receipt to be linked in the final email that customers receive when they pay the balance thru Square Invoices. For some reason the link was never in that email. So I have spent countless hours of my time downloading the PDF and then emailing it manually to thousands of my customers.

Recently a customer said that he had a link to the PDF in the email he received when he made the final payment.  Is this true?  Has Square finally put that link in the final email?  Can I stop emailing customers the PDF manually??

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @Electrician 

Yes that is true.  I'm not sure exactly when, but I really want to say for the last couple of years it has been included for the customer to download. ( I am probably wrong about this time frame, and it probably just happened earlier this year ), but yes you can rejoice and figure out what to do with all of the extra time you will now have!  🙂 

Cheers

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @Electrician 

Yes that is true.  I'm not sure exactly when, but I really want to say for the last couple of years it has been included for the customer to download. ( I am probably wrong about this time frame, and it probably just happened earlier this year ), but yes you can rejoice and figure out what to do with all of the extra time you will now have!  🙂 

Cheers

Dan
Square Super Seller
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I know it might seem petty, but when doing three or four jobs each and every day it really adds up having to stop to do that.  Heck, I paid for Square Invoices Plus just so I don’t have to click to convert an estimate into an invoice when the customer accepts it lol.

I put those other threads in that request forum that you recommended, hopefully something gets done about those.

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@Electrician wrote:

I know it might seem petty, but when doing three or four jobs each and every day it really adds up having to stop to do that.  Heck, I paid for Square Invoices Plus just so I don’t have to click to convert an estimate into an invoice when the customer accepts it lol.

I put those other threads in that request forum that you recommended, hopefully something gets done about those.

Awesome, I'll go take a look for them and definitely like that so hopefully it will draw some attention.  Especially being on an upgraded plan, it doesn't seem like its to much to ask IMO. 

Dan
Square Super Seller
Message 4 of 4