x

Does sguare capital do loan renewals on weekends

I got a loan offer today and it's a holiday weekend. My past loan was 77% paid off when I got new offer. I've been a square user since 2013. I've never had a chargeback. I've also never paid a loan off early or made separate payments. I run transactions thru square several times a day. This is my 5th loan offer. I just wanted to share how my experience with square capital has been. I've been very happy & I have zero complaints. Have a great labor day! Thank u 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Bbstylist,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on Seller Community! We are happy to hear that you are happy! 🥳

Also, to answer your question— yes! We evaluate accounts for eligibility every single day (you read that right). So if eligible, you may see offers on your Square Dashboard even on a Saturday or a Sunday!

Wanna know more about our eligibility process? Take a look at Eligibility for Loans through Square Capital

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

How much is the new offer? And the previous 

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Bbstylist,

We ask that sellers do not post requests for account reviews per our guidelines around Capital and Seller Community.

Please contact the Capital team directly for any account specific questions. Thanks for your understanding. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 4
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Bbstylist,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on Seller Community! We are happy to hear that you are happy! 🥳

Also, to answer your question— yes! We evaluate accounts for eligibility every single day (you read that right). So if eligible, you may see offers on your Square Dashboard even on a Saturday or a Sunday!

Wanna know more about our eligibility process? Take a look at Eligibility for Loans through Square Capital

Message 4 of 4