x

Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm at 71% and usually see a offer by now (between 65%-70&).

Message 1 of 1,980
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm where you are at (minus the actual loan offer part.) Sale are up about 60% over a year ago and processing is up about 65%.  All the other things are in the green.

I think most people's frustrations are that it's just not transparent and there isn't a clear goal to strive for. It is also disheartening to just be told the same quotes over and over. It comes across as uncaring and impersonal. Which if that's the case is fine, that should be conveyed to clear up misconceptions and so people don't get their hopes up. It would also come across as more professional to state those things (economy and such) from Square itself. It would let people know where they stand and can make appropriate decisions. 

3 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi all 👋 @Blackbear579 @DD_2019 @Me2018_ @Swain - I just wanted to drop in to provide some context on Square Loan offers:

Square accounts—including accounts with an active loan—are reviewed for eligibility regularly. You don’t need to contact us or provide any additional information to become eligible for another loan offer. You can check your Square Dashboard (at any time for more information about your current eligibility status.

Offers are not guaranteed and we are unable to predict when your business may receive another offer. Loan offer details, as well as the timing of eligibility, may differ from your current Square loan. You can find additional details here in the Square Loan Eligibility FAQ support article.

If you have any additional questions about Square Loans, you'll need to get in touch with the Square Financial Services Team by logging into your Square account and heading here. The Financial Services Team's business hours are Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM CST.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 96 of 1,980

Best Answer

Hello, @Fca

It's understandable that you're curious about the timeline for a new loan offer after being denied, especially given your previous experience. Every case and account is different, on this platform we do not have greater visibility regarding your account and loan qualifications. 

For Square Loan related questions and Loan availability or eligibility you will want to reach out to the Square Banking team. They are available at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. Our designated team will be more than happy to help you further. 

In addition, we went ahead and merged your post to this existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussion their Square Loans. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 1499 of 1,980

Best Answer

Hello, @bsa77

We understand that not being guaranteed a loan offer can be frustrating. 

If your business isn’t eligible for another loan at this time, rest assured your account is automatically reviewed regularly to determine eligibility.

We recently added a eligibility page that you can navigate to by going to the Loans tab on your Square Dashboard to gain more insight into the status of your Square Loans eligibility. We analyze your business’s data for key factors that determine eligibility, such as processing volume, payment frequency, and account activity. Please note that there are many factors that may affect your eligibility, and accounts are evaluated as a whole.

If you’re eligible for another loan, we’ll notify you through email and in your Square Dashboard.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kacey
Square Loans Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 1620 of 1,980
1,979 REPLIES 1,979
Square Champion

Thank you! I tell everyone to drop every hour just to be safe. It's just a strange switch for our type of business? Most coming into a retail furniture store have a range or amount they want to spend and usually 9/10 out of 10 it's cards not cash? Thank you! You always have great insight or advice! 

Message 1975 of 1,980
Square Champion

I know I don't want to go cashless or checks type thing but I'm a worry wort. Not so much for me but my employees. If the weather is bad I send them home and I stay type thing. Lately it's so hard because we go through stages of months of cash and checks and boom then cards and no cash? It's hard right now to figure out what customers are doing? Luckily I live 2 miles from our business and can be there or leave in just a few minutes. Like I said I'm worry wort and over think everything! 😆 🤣 😂 thank you for your insights it always helps or I don't feel like I'm going crazy! 

Message 1976 of 1,980
Beta Member

I don't know how to submit a general reply so replying.   Finally received a new offer today 81% paid off and slightly lower than last loan.    It is my busy season and I usually do see another around September.   

Message 1977 of 1,980
Square Champion

Congratulations! My last loan in March slightly higher even though increased sales but it is what it is. June that offer was 1/4 of any loan after 12 years and I was shocked! Looking at the trends that what was going on with most. That loan I was 91% paid back with as well. I'm glad you got an offer and thank you so much for posting it helps others as well. Here's to a great summer coming up!

Message 1978 of 1,980
Square Champion

Good for you! Gotta love the busy season! You posted great and thank you it helps others see kinda a trend. Every one and every busy is different but you can gage it better! I wish you all the best and keep continuing that busy time!

Message 1979 of 1,980
Square Champion

Thank you 😊 now I'm bouncing all over! One week all cards and the next cash or checks. I'm guess I should just be happy they are shopping! Thank you 😊 

Message 1980 of 1,980