x

How do i pay off loan in one payment ?

How do I pay off loan

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

If I remember correctly, go to your dashboard/balance/loans. From there you can click make a payment and pay it off from there.

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Acorley588!

Thank you for reaching out!

If you’d like to submit an additional payment toward your outstanding loan balance, you’re able to do so from your Square-linked bank account through your Square Dashboard. Once a payment is made, any current loan offers will expire and the payment may reflect as pending on your Square Dashboard. It can take up to 10 business days for payment confirmation and for your business to be re-evaluated for new loan offers.

Other forms of acceptable payment include:

• Personal checks
  • Cashier’s checks
  • Money orders
  • Debit card payments over the phone

For more information about your repayment options, visit our Square Loan Repayment FAQ.

Important: All payments will be considered final, and will not be reversed or refunded.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Sammie_C
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 3 of 3