x

Is anyone still recieving loan offers?

Is anyone still recieving loan offers ? and at what percentage was your previous loan paid off? i’m currently at 70% paid off and usually see a new offer by now .

Message 1 of 84
2 Best Answers
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @Prov thanks for your post. I know it's frustrating waiting for a loan offer, especially when you've been extended a Square loan in the past. There isn't a guarantee that you'll receive additional future offers, there are a lot of factors in play. Check out this article for some more info about loans. Eligibility may be different for every seller, and accounts are reviewed regularly. You don't need to contact anyone, just keep an eye in your dashboard if a loan offers becomes available.

I do know that loan offers are still available and are being offered, the only advice I can give is to remain patient. I hope you'll be able to receive an offer soon and wish you all the best in the new year. As a fellow business owner, I know how much new capital can help a business and I've also taken advantage of Square Loans in the past.

Good luck and happy new year! Thanks being a part of the Square Seller Community!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 84
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @KGD1  - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community. 

As @Minion mentioned, we're not able to provide account-specific information about Square Loans here in the Community but I can certainly provide some general information that I grabbed from this Support Article

"Square accounts—including accounts with an active loan—are reviewed for eligibility regularly. You don’t need to contact us or provide any additional information to become eligible for another loan offer. You can check your Square Dashboard (at any time for more information about your current eligibility status.

Offers are not guaranteed and we are unable to predict when your business may receive another offer. Loan offer details, as well as the timing of eligibility, may differ from your current Square loan."

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 61 of 84
83 REPLIES 83
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @Prov thanks for your post. I know it's frustrating waiting for a loan offer, especially when you've been extended a Square loan in the past. There isn't a guarantee that you'll receive additional future offers, there are a lot of factors in play. Check out this article for some more info about loans. Eligibility may be different for every seller, and accounts are reviewed regularly. You don't need to contact anyone, just keep an eye in your dashboard if a loan offers becomes available.

I do know that loan offers are still available and are being offered, the only advice I can give is to remain patient. I hope you'll be able to receive an offer soon and wish you all the best in the new year. As a fellow business owner, I know how much new capital can help a business and I've also taken advantage of Square Loans in the past.

Good luck and happy new year! Thanks being a part of the Square Seller Community!

Message 2 of 84

Thanks i’m hoping an offer will come soon 🤞

Message 3 of 84

How are you? Have you received an offer yet? 

Message 4 of 84

We’re also now at 77% and waiting for our offer, we usually get one at 65% so I’m not sure what is going on. At first I assumed it was them waiting for 2023 to start but now we’re nervous.

Message 5 of 84

we are also anxiously waiting

. hoping to be able to purchase more merchandise . hopefully we will both offers soon🤞🤞🤞

Message 6 of 84

Did you get an offer? We haven’t 

Message 7 of 84

We are at 89 percent and still no offer and we have been with square since 2016 and have had several loans before 

Message 8 of 84

Can you see your good/needs progress list and see if you’re short on something.  It seems I usually receive between 60-70% before I get one but never more. 

Message 9 of 84
Beta Member

I stopped using square I paid my loan in full 4 months ago and kept being ineligible so I left. 

Message 10 of 84
Super Seller

If you don't mind what company did you go with? I see here weekly that business owners are moving forward to different pos services but nobody post where they are going or the good vs the bad?

Message 11 of 84

Yes I would like to apply for a loan 

Message 12 of 84
Super Seller

Hello @Ireneharper thanks for your post. Square offers loans to select Square Sellers; there is nothing you need to do or apply. You'll just have to check your Dashboard; if you are selected to be offered a loan, Square will contact you. There is nothing you need to do you apply.

Message 13 of 84
Beta Member

Had anyone received offers in 2023? 

I'm curious if they are going to offer them this year. From previous comments and posts no one has received an offer this year. 

Message 14 of 84

We just got one but it was lower than the last one we got that we paid off in 5 months. 😒

Message 15 of 84
Beta Member

That's a good sign. 

Sorry to hear it was lower in 2023 than your previous loan.

Was it significantly lower? 

Was it offered at the usual prepayment percentage or after you paid it off 100%?

Thanks for your insight! 

Message 16 of 84

We used to get it at 65% but this time it was 86%. The repayment percentage is 13.75% which is lower than the 16.5% on our last one. The loan was 18% lower than the last one. Even though previously they were almost doubling the amount with each new one. 

Message 17 of 84

Not to sound ungrateful but the maybe you will maybe you won’t get another loan is frustrating. Last two came on the day I hit 70% now I’m at 75% and waiting. Only answers we get are well maybe you will maybe you won’t. Hard to plan this way. I will stay loyal as long as I can but there are way cheaper processing options available. 

Message 18 of 84

I’m at 50% waiting for my next offer 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽.  Does anyone know if loan offers come on certain days?? 

Message 19 of 84

I’m at 74% and got 3 previous loans at 70. Last time the new loan only increased about 20% over previous one but fee more than doubled. 

Message 20 of 84

How long does it take to get a new loan offer? I paid off my balance from a previous loan last week on Thursday.

Message 21 of 84