x

When will I qualify for another Square loan?

When will I qualify for another Square loan?

Message 1 of 72
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Every Square Loan offer is individual, there is no set percentage of a loan payback where you will or won't get another offer or even if you will get another offer while having a loan.  There are 100s of variables that are used to figure out Square Loans offers.  When you qualify You will see the offer in your email and on your dashboard.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 72
71 REPLIES 71

When is the quickest someone has seen a new offer come in after paying off the old offer ?

Message 64 of 72

After paying off a loan, how often are new loan offers reviewed?

Message 65 of 72

They say daily, but it does not look anyone has been getting any offers or approvals 

Message 66 of 72
Admin

Hey @1Moment1Shot and @rzrshop-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

I went ahead and moved your post over to this thread so you could see other responses regarding this question. Here is a Support Article about Becoming Eligible For Another Loan Through Square Loans.

Given recent events, we’re evaluating all options to support sellers, but have nothing new to announce at this time. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 67 of 72

My business is running 12-13,000.00 a month thru square. Was wondering, how long before i qualify for a working loan thru square?

Message 68 of 72

Where do I find a new offer for a Square Loan. My loan is about 70% paid off. 

Message 69 of 72
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ToniG44,

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 70 of 72

where is this thread

Message 71 of 72
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ToniG44

Thanks your question, I would be happy to answer that question.

New offers are not automatically extended when a certain percentage of an existing loan is repaid, but your business may become eligible for a new offer when your existing plan is closer to being repaid. This timing helps to ensure a significant portion of a new loan can be used to reinvest in your business directly rather than repaying your existing loan balance.

Keep in mind that we can’t guarantee that another offer will be extended before or after the current plan is complete. Repaying your existing plan does not guarantee that your business will be eligible for another offer.

While you are not currently eligible for an offer, your account is automatically reviewed daily to determine eligibility. Offers are based on many factors, including, but not limited to, your current payment processing volume, your customer mix, and your Square account history.

Please be aware that aspects of your processing history, such as failed debits, chargeback history, and changes to your processing behavior may impact potential future offers. If you become eligible again, we’ll notify you directly through email and your Square Dashboard.

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any additional questions.

Cameron
The Square Banking Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 72 of 72