x

Why was loan offerr taken away

I had a square loan offer available for a few months and when I went to accept it on the 14th it was removed. I'm guessing it is because of the Corona virus. but this is exactly the time when we would need it so that we could continue to pay our employees. Has anyone else had a problem with this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

Yes same has happened to me. Not sure why. But I was looking to apply today and offer is not longer avail. 

Message 2 of 6

Yes, I had the same thing happen to me. My card transactions are rated as "great". The offer was there 2 days ago and was gone when I went to apply today. Too bad Square is not extending capital to its small business partners at exactly the time that they need it. I am sure it has to do with coronavirus. 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @motherjuice!

Welcome to the Community! 

Our Capital team has been experiencing and issue with Capital notifications showing up on the Dashboard. 

If you have an active loan offer, you can view details directly by visiting square.com/my/offer. If you don’t see an offer, you are not eligible at this time. Please know that offers are only available for a limited time. If you have any questions about expired offers, please reach out to us.

Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I've taaken a loan out from you guys before and I had an offer periodically growing for a long time and it suddenly disappeared as soon as this COVID-19 stuff hit the fan. The link you suggested does not show me that offer I've had for several months. Are you withdrawing loan offers in response to the pandemic?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @devonvp - I can step in for Kassi here. We have not made any adjustments to our loan extension and approval process.

If you have any questions concerning your Capital offers or potential offers, you can reach out to our Support Team

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6