x

Loyalty Program

I am trying to figure out if I can use the loyalty program as a membership program. Essentially, I only want my members to have the ability to access loyalty. Is that possible? If it is, can I have two separate memberships?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hi @Bignerdz,

I don't use loyalty, but I assume the way it works is an opt in anyway?

So you could just promote it with the people you want to access it.

Hope that helps!

Proud Australian Square Super Seller and users of Square AppointmentsSquare POSSquare OnlineSquare ReaderSquare Stand

We use Square with integrations for Xero by AmakaPrintful / We have used Squarespace • Shopify • WooCommerce • QuickBooks and more!

Dieter Slicke is a boutique barber shop by appointment only with our own range of Australian made hair and skin care products
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

If you only ask your members for their cell phone numbers, you have most of it covered.

You will also get regular customers whose number pops up via the credit card. O your dashboard you can edit these and not make them a loyalty member

Do your members buy certain items others do not and are these items much pricier than the items for the other customers? Then you can set the amount when loyalty kicks in at the membership level.

But setting the level so that everyone gets loyalty stars, will greatly grow your sales.

René

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 3 of 3