x

Automated Out Of Office ability on Square Messages

Hello, As a small business owner I love the Square Messages service. The one option I would like to see added is the ability to turn on and off a customized out-of-office message. Right now we receive messages at all hours of the morning and evening and it we feel the need to respond right away. If we could have something that says "You have reached us after hours, please allow 24 hours to respond to your message" this would allow us to take time off and not be concerned about responding during non-business hours. Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @PPolished1.  I love the idea.  It is, however, what we call a feature request.  Head over to the Ideate Board and submit a formal request.  When you do, please come back here and post the URL link to that request because I, for one, would love to upvote/like it and support it with my comments.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @PPolished1.  I love the idea.  It is, however, what we call a feature request.  Head over to the Ideate Board and submit a formal request.  When you do, please come back here and post the URL link to that request because I, for one, would love to upvote/like it and support it with my comments.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Sorry.  Forgot the link.  Ideate Board.  

Chip

Website
Facebook
Message 3 of 4

Message 4 of 4