x

I Haven't Received My Free Magstripe Reader

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Customer service"

I have not recvd my square card or the square you plug into your phone?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I signed up with Square about a two months ago, ordered a free Magstrip Reader and still haven’t received it? Been tracking it, says it’s still in transit, hasn’t changed since. Does any one have any recommendations or had a similar issue?

Message 2 of 6

HI, unfortunately delayed mail is normal these days.  Open a Missing Mail/Lost Package case.

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Damiian- Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I went ahead and merged your post to an existing thread where I replied to another Seller who had the same question. Please see my answer to @Dawnreene12 above.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

HI, unfortunately delayed mail is normal these days.  Open a Missing Mail/Lost Package case.

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Dawnreene12- Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your Square reader yet. Did you happen to receive an email confirmation with an order number? 

If not, you may still need to place an order for the Magstripe reader through the Square Shop. The Magstripe readers that are part of the new account promo are not automatically sent when you create your Square account because we will need you to confirm which type of reader you need and your shipping address.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply regarding the order confirmation email! 

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6