x

Kicked out of marketing emailing

We logged in to send our weekly email and had this notification waiting for us---- "You’ve been blocked from sending any campaigns with Square Marketing due to violating Square’s Terms of Use. As a result, your subscription has been cancelled. Any outstanding coupons may still be redeemed by customers until their expiration date."

When we contacted customer service they said its because of unreached emails going out? Then said we had to completely change our square login email to a different email and that would fix it. I didn't like that as we have everything connected to the email we use and didn't want to have separate emails... but I did what they said because "there is no other option" and nothing is fixed and now it is Sunday and they don't answer or respond to emails for 1-3 business days. 

Has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Mudleafcoffe ,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Email Marketing services and support team.

I have taken the initiative to elevate this matter to our Marketing team, and they will be in touch with you directly. If you haven't already, please keep an eye out for communication from our Marketing team for further assistance.

Your patience and time are greatly appreciated.

Message 2 of 5

We have just experienced this as well. We are awaiting a response from Square, but I'm wondering if this was resolved for you. 

Thank you

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @PBTS 

I went ahead and reached out to our Marketing team for your case, and they advised they needed you to reach out to assist further. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you! I have spoken to tech support last week, removed email addresses & still have the issue. I have also sent 2 emails to Marketing support. 

Message 5 of 5