x

Day 1 - Posting Every Day Until Weebly Enables Root Access

Give Weebly users root access. It's a NEED, not a want. If you can't do it for all users, please enable it for my specific website. I am building a modern web app (not just a simple website), and need root access.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@saucyofficial You can always build a custom website and use the Square API to integrate into that site.  There are several 3rd party developers in the app marketplace like GoParrot that already do this sort of custom integration.  The weebly system is for people like myself who do not want to either 1. pay for a custom site, 2. want to get up and selling fast, 3. Want a professional site with minimal coding/design experience.

http://developer.squareup.com 

That will get you right to the incredibly powerful and completely customizable design build you might be looking for.  Myself, I know enough to be dangerous, but I prefer to just point a domain name.

Hope this helps!

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

I am now using Github with Cloudflare Pages and Svelte with VSCode. Weebly and Square couldn't provide all the things I needed. I wanted a full tech stack, not just a website builder anymore. But thank you.

Message 3 of 3