x
Beta Member

packages

Please Please pleaaase hurry with the choice for selling packages and memberships. It is extremely important for us to be able to sell and keep track of packages purchased and used. Ive used many scheduling systems before and Square is my favorite other than that I cannot sell packages.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing your interest in this feature! I don't have any updates at this time @vasi029 

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

We also sell packages... and we'd like to sell it as part of a subscription.. it would be amazing to have that functionality.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 3 of 5
Partner

Hi @vasi029 if you're open to using a third party app to manage this let me know I founded a company called Submatic and we allow you to sell packages or memberships in Square. Check out https://submatic.io and let me know if you have questions, thanks!

Message 4 of 5

I 100% agree with you VASI029!! I asked about adding packages many months ago and still the "same excuse" is that there is nothing being planned for it.
Yet I notice many of us are massage therapists, nail salons, hair salons, and many others in the service industry that would really benefit being able to sell packages. I have used other scheduling systems before and they ALL included the selling of packages. Why isn't square doing the same with their scheduling system?

Message 5 of 5